This is a key role in supporting our project teams.
- Insert and update texts & images in web-based applications.
- Make setup and manage event registration system.
- Extract data from event registration system and process/structure in Excel.
- Setup & manage data sharing platforms internally & externally according to GDPR.
- 2-3 years of recent similar work experience.
- Experience with HTML/CSS and WordPress.
- Excellent skills in MS Office.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Curiosity for new technology and web applications.
- Interesting international customers & projects.
- High quality productions.
- Passionate and highly motivated team.
- Motivating salary & benefits.
- Ranked No 1-2 Event Marketing Agency 2018, 2019
- Awarded Gazelle Company for last 6 consecutive years 2014-2019
- Winner “Best Customer Event” at Evento Awards Finland 2019, 2015
- Winner “Best Personnel Event” at Evento Awards Finland 2016, 2018
Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is 18 October 2020.
For more information, you may contact our Head of People Kerli Veskiväli.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; +372 5120610