If you’re tech-savvy and a real multitasking professional then we’re waiting to meet You
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Ensure smooth running of NJ Team & Office on a daily basis.
- Assist our CEO with Administration & Documentation.
- Assist team with Travel & Event Management related topics.
- Analyse contract conditions and consult team on received
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
YOU WOULD IDEALLY HAVE :
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements and new solutions for the future of work.
- Experience working with web-based applications for task management, administrative processes, and documentation.
- Understanding of financial transactions, contract terms & conditions.
- Excellent skills in MS Office and fluent in English & Estonian.
- Efficient communication and time management skills.
WHY NJ PRODUCTION?
- Professional and interesting international work environment.
- High quality services and innovative solutions all around the world.
- Passionate, cooperative and highly motivated team.
- Cosy & high-tech office in Öpiku Maja, Ülemiste Smart City.
- Motivating salary & benefits.
Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is 11 October 2020.
For more information, you may contact our Head of People Kerli Veskiväli.
firstname.lastname@example.org ; +372 5120610