You will be responsible for leading event communication campaigns and projects from brief to delivery.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Efficiently cooperate and communicate with our project teams and clients
- Setup online communication tools, virtual event platforms and management systems aligned with project goals
- Setup analytics tools, analyse outcome and present data
- Develop our clients and NJ online presence to boost brand image and awareness
- Stay up-to-date and analyse the latest digital communication tools in the field
YOU WOULD IDEALLY HAVE:
- 3-5 years of previous similar work experience
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Experience leading web design projects and content management systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Analytics
WHY NJ PRODUCTION?
- Award-winning Event Marketing Agency
- Passionate, collaborative and highly motivated team
- Building the future of live events for sustainable businesses
- High quality virtual and in-person event productions
- Traveling with events globally
- Motivating salary and benefits
NJ Production is a modern event experience and live communication agency. We create extraordinary B2B events that connect people, influence opinions, change behaviours, and create long-lasting memories around the clock, around the world.
Mai-Liis Tamm +372 59016848