This is a key role in leading our global events.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage international corporate projects from proposal to production.
- Manage the event production process on time, within budget and considering the goals of the clients.
- Provide excellent customer service and quality experience.
- Analyze and manage financial information to ensure the set budget.
- Efficiently lead global projects and communicate with teams all around the world.
YOU WOULD IDEALLY HAVE:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience for the position.
- Willingness to travel and desire for international event management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English.
- Master of MS Excel & PowerPoint.
WHY NJ PRODUCTION?
- Interesting corporate customers & projects around the world.
- High quality virtual & in-person event productions.
- Travelling with events globally.
- Passionate and highly motivated team.
- Motivating salary & benefits.
NJ Production is a modern event experience & live communication agency. We create extraordinary B2B events that connect people, influence opinions, change behaviours, and create long-lasting memories around the clock, around the world.
Interested? Don’t hesitate to send your CV and portfolio/video or motivation letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you may contact CEO, Jonas Olsson (+358 40 150 3515; email@example.com).