If you’re tech-savvy and a real people person then we’re waiting to meet You
- Ensure smooth running of NJ Team & Office on a daily basis
- Assist our CEO with Administration & Documentation
- Support our team with Travel & Event Management related topics
- Plan & organize team birthdays & special events
- 3-5 years of previous working experience within the office administration
- Experience working with web-based applications for task management, administrative processes, and documentation
- Understanding of financial transaction, contract terms & conditions
- Strong skills in MS Office and fluent in English & Estonian
- Excellent communication, time management & organizational skills
- Warm & helpful personality with a collaborative spirit
WHY NJ PRODUCTION?
- Leading event experience & live communication agency in Nordics
- Professional & challenging international work environment
- Passionate and highly motivated team
- Cosy & high-tech office in Ülemiste City
- Competitive salary & benefits
Don’t hesitate to send your CV as soon as possible.
For more information, you may contact our Head of People Kerli Veskiväli.
email@example.com ; +372 51 20 610