This is a key role in leading our technical event productions globally.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Project manage technical event productions.
- Be responsible for technical solutions from brief to on-site delivery.
- Deliver on time and within budget.
- Source and manage technical teams all around the world.
- Create technical briefs and floorplans.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFULL:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience for the position.
- Proficient understanding of technical requirements of high quality virtual and in-person AV-solutions.
- Good computer skills and knowledge about cloud services.
- Understanding of system design and 2D/3D-drawing software: Sketchup or similar.
- Masterful competence with MS Excel.
- Great communication skills, fluent in spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel and desire for international event management experience.
- Be a responsible team player.
WHY NJ PRODUCTION?
- Interesting corporate customers & projects around the world.
- High quality virtual & in-person event productions.
- Travelling with events globally.
- Passionate and highly motivated team.
- Motivating salary & benefits.
NJ Production is a modern event experience & live communication agency. We create extraordinary B2B events that connect people, influence opinions, change behaviours, and create long-lasting memories around the clock, around the world.
Send your CV and portfolio/video or motivation letter as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, you may contact CEO, Jonas Olsson (+358 40 150 3515; email@example.com).
Accepting applications until 13.10.2022